We’re Pleo. Founded in 2015, we’re all about killing the painful processes related to expense reporting by designing smart solutions that do the complex stuff; giving regular people more time to do their job, and less time reporting expenses. Giving financial people more time to focus on what matters, and less time on repetitive tasks. All in all, we save companies a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 32 passionate and different people from all around the world. Backed by some solid investors like Creandum, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future. We’re looking to increase our design power with a skilled Product Designer.
Our customers matter. When it comes to design we like to do things a little differently than most financial services; we aim to deliver an extremely detailed and friendly service no matter where you interact with us. Gone are the days are crumby old bank software; we build smart, efficient and smile-raising consumer experiences for the business sector – because people doing jobs are still people, right?
- You’ve experienced first hand the insane-waste-of-time that is traditional expense reporting, and want to fix that for good of humanity.
- Have 2–3 years of relevant design experience, and are keen to delve deeper into product design
- Want to own multi-platform feature design from start through finish including early requirement gathering to wireframes, prototypes, visual design, annotations and finally working directly with engineers.
- Collaborate on user tests to collect feedback in order to drive product decisions
- Are an expert in visual design, and have deep understanding of designing user interaction flows
- Enjoy working with other designers in a team environment and raising the design standard throughout the company
- Are familiar with prototyping tools and have a thing for beautiful motion design
- Have an impressive portfolio of desktop and mobile designs with detailed descriptions of your process, role and contribution
- Evolve user experience guidelines, design language, team processes, and care about making the design team efficient
- Solve complex interactions by humanising user flows and feedback
- Have a lot of self-initiative: you must be comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and some of your work will be self-directed.
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities and a crossfit session
- An office space with a great view and a nice terrace in the central Copenhagen meatpacking district
- Market competitive total compensation package (including warrants)