Sales Development Representative UK Market
Sales Development Representative (UK) - Based in Copenhagen
Based in Copenhagen, Pleo offers smart payment cards for employees enabling them to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping the companies in control of spending. We’re taking down expense reports!
We are on a mission to make business spending joyful and smooth for the entire team. With the help of breakthrough technology, Pleo reduces the administrative complexity, eliminates expense reports and simplifies bookkeeping.
Pleo is growing and we are looking for a few full-time employees to help us grow our newly established outbound sales team's success. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will help us convert cold prospects into scolding hot leads for our UK Account Managers! Through the latest software you will help us find and qualify potential prospects, help us develop relevant content to our soon-to-be-customers, and create intelligent outreach sequences. Our outbound team is still forming, so this is an awesome opportunity to join us in our rapid growth, giving you the opportunity to shape the foundation of sales outreach in Pleo.
• Qualify potential leads (based on sales cycle, industry, company size, role in company, etc.) (LinkedIn experience is a bonus)
• Help establish a smooth outreach process and create engaging conversations (primarily via email mixed with phone) to turn prospects into leads.
• A/B test the processes you create in a structured and measured way to help boost group performance.
• Work closely with Account Managers, opening doors and Booking them qualified demos / meetings
• Collect content feedback to Marketing, so we can adjust some of our Marketing efforts according to the feedback you get
• Native English speaker
• Hungry for sales. You love the hustle and you're not afraid to engage with prospects
• Creative about your own process! There's a lot of companies doing outreach and we want to be best in class.
• Entrepreneur by nature. You're independent, self-motivated, and love to get your hands dirty.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal & written. You're able to get a message across in just a few sentences.
• KPI and target driven
• Experience with sales/outreach is a big plus.
• Interested in progressing to working directly with clients and developing into an Account Manager
Experience with the following is a big plus:
• SaaS products
• Start-up life / Culture
• SoMe friendly and creative
Awesome team and opportunities for personal development. The ambition is to turn you into an Account Manager within 8-12 months flying out to the UK to deal directly with our Pleo Heroes.
- Awesome office right next to the meatpacking district
- Delicious lunch and Friday bars!
For more insights into our culture at Pleo, please visit https://www.pleo.io/en/careers
We are looking forward to hearing from you, the more creative the better.
For any questions, feel free to write to [email protected]