Pleo makes it easier for people to do their job. Previously, buying things for work was a pain – borrowing credit cards, paying out of your own pocket, transporting a fat wad of receipts to scan when you’re back at the office, or filling out seemingly endless expense forms. All in all you waste a lot of time not doing your job just so you can do you job.
We change that. Every employee is entrusted with their own company card. Whenever you make a purchase with that card, you get an instant push notification, snap a quick photo of the receipt – and your expense report is done. All in all, we save companies and the people that work for them a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 50 passionate and different people from all around the world. Backed by some solid investors like Creandum, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future. We’re looking to increase our design power with a skilled Visual Designer.
You’ll get to
- Evolve Pleo’s brand and visual language to a new level as we continue to grow; creating and executing beautiful concepts in a number of formats across digital (web, social, video .etc) and print (events, swag .etc). If it can be designed, you’ll design it.
- Work in a fast-paced, but time-respectful environment where people care about executing with quality.
- Drive growth and awareness of a product that is challenging the status quo, and loved by its users.
- Be the first designer focussing on purely visual stuff – but you’ll be alongside a friendly (and growing) team of designers working on the Pleo software product.
- Implement better tools and processes as you see fit
- Potentially; completely change everything about how Pleo looks. We have no sacred cows.
You know a thing or two about
- Graphic design, obviously. You know how to create stunning compositions, expertly kerned typography, and you feel just as comfortable breaking the grid as sticking to it.
- Conceptual design. Let’s face it, finance can be pretty dry at times. But Pleo is a time-saving product that people genuinely love; you know how to create alternative concepts that communicate just how awesome Pleo is.
- Designing for audiences. A vaporwave brutalist landing page might not be the best choice for an accountant, but maybe it works for someone else? You should be able to tailor and scale your design system for who we’re talking to, whilst keeping the brand exciting but familiar.
- Creating a succinct, comprehensive and scalable design language.
- Creating a strong identity. We don’t work like other expenses tools, so why should we look like them?
- Motion design and how it can be used to communicate messages and concepts
- A bonus; being capable in HTML and CSS to bring some of your own creations to life.
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities
- An office space with a great view and a nice terrace in the central Copenhagen meatpacking district
- Market competitive total compensation package (including warrants)