Account Manager (Danish market)
We are searching for a Danish Account Manager based in Copenhagen.
Pleo is one of the hottest and most anticipated European fintech start-ups.
Based in Copenhagen, Pleo offers smart payment cards for employees enabling them to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping the companies in control of spending.
We are on a mission to make business spending joyful and smooth for the entire team. With the help of breakthrough technology, Pleo reduces the administrative complexity, eliminates expense reports and simplifies bookkeeping.
Pleo was founded in 2015 and was recently awarded ‘Pioneer of The Year’ by the Pioneers Tech Festival. We're venture-backed by Creandum, a leading international venture fund, known for being the first investor in Spotify.
Our team currently consists of over 40 ambitious employees, with an Account Manager team of 6. Our culture is our biggest asset. It's built on transparency and trust and everyone is expected to take leadership and have a ‘go do’ attitude. We're all in the same boat and are creating huge stuff together. We're a Team during the day and a Family at night.
The Pleo mindset is international and our small team already covers 12 different nationalities. We speak English in our office.
- On a daily basis meet with new potential customers (physically or virtually), run product demos and make sure that leads are turned into sales
- Manage several companies at the same time in different stages of the sales cycle. Our sales process is dynamic and fast. You are geared to close sales every day
- Together with our Marketing Team, you will be responsible for lead generation, coming up with ideas for events and conferences, advertising and other activities. Cold calling is not a lead generator for us, but you have the kind of personality that feels comfortable starting opportunistic conversations with new people
- You will assist our Customer Service team in activating our new customers
- You will sync with the product team on the feedback you receive from the front line, so this information can be fed into the product planning
- BSc./MSc. and/or a proven sales background
- Ability to confidently meet with customers, and drive a sales agenda. We target companies up to 3-400 employees. Often you will meet business owners and financial folks.
- Organised and detail oriented working processes and always eager to follow up and complete open tasks
- Young and entrepreneural mindset. You are curious to learn new things. We use cutting edge processes and technologies in everything from lead generation, qualification, CRM and activity tracking. You are able to both use and help improve our processes
- Passionate and driven personality with a hands on attitude. You're a team player and are dreaming of creating something BIG with other inspiring people
- Native Danish language skills
- Copenhagen base
- The package
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities and a crossfit session
- An office space with a great view and a nice terrace in the central Copenhagen meatpacking district
- Market competitive compensation package consisting of a base pay and an uncapped bonus. Strong performers are offered warrants.