Account Manager (Danish market)
Pleo makes it easier for people to do their job. Previously, buying things for work was a pain – borrowing credit cards, paying out of your own pocket, transporting a fat wad of receipts to scan when you’re back at the office, or filling out seemingly endless expense forms. All in all you waste a lot of time not doing your job just so you can do your job.
We change that. Every employee is entrusted with their own company card. Whenever you make a purchase with that card, you get an instant push notification, snap a quick photo of the receipt – and your expense report is done. We save companies and the people that work for them a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that. A solution for future workplaces.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 50 passionate and different people from all around the world. Backed by some solid investors like Creandum and Kinnevik, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future. We just raised our series A and are rapidly scaling our organisation and to new markets
Our team currently consists of over 50 ambitious employees, with an Account Manager team of 7. Our culture is our biggest asset! It's built on transparency and trust and everyone is expected to take leadership and have a ‘go do’ attitude. We're all in the same boat and are creating huge stuff together. We're a Team during the day and a Family at night.
The Pleo mindset is international and our small team already covers 15 different nationalities. We speak English in our office.
- On a daily basis meet with new potential customers (physically or virtually), run product demos and ensure that leads are turned into sales - you will also be in charge of growing your own portfolio
- Manage several companies at once, that are all in different stages of the sales cycle.Our sales process is dynamic and fast. You are geared to close sales every day!
- Together with our marketing team, you will be expected to come up with ideas for events,conferences and advertising which can help us generate leads
- You will assist our Customer Success team in activating our new customers
- You will sync with the product team on the feedback you receive from the front line (so that this information can be fed into the product planning)
- BSc./MSc. and/or a proven sales background
- Ability to confidently meet with customers (from target companies from 3 - 400 people) and drive a sales agenda
- Clear and confident communication - often you will meet business owners and financial folks.
- Organised and detail oriented working process and always eager to follow up and complete open tasks
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You are curious to learn new things. We use cutting edge processes and technologies in everything from lead generation, qualification, CRM and activity tracking. You are able to both use and help improve our processes
- Passionate and driven personality with a hands on attitude. You're a team player and are dreaming of creating something BIG with other inspiring people
- Native Danish language skills
- Copenhagen based
- An opportunity to accelerate your career
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities
- An office space with a great view and a nice terrace in the central Copenhagen meatpacking district
- Market competitive compensation package