The Product team at Pleo is growing. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our ambitious and fast growing team. You must possess a unique blend of business understanding and technical savviness, a keen eye for detail, the courage to dive into complex challenges and the drive to make a product a reality. You are passionate of being involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features.
At Pleo, our customers matter. When it comes to our product we like to do things a little differently than most financial services; We aim to deliver an extremely detailed and friendly service no matter where you interact with us. Gone are the days of crumby old bank software; we build smart, efficient and smile-raising consumer experiences for the business sector – because people doing jobs are still people, right?
Who we are:
We’re Pleo. Founded in 2015, we’re all about killing the painful processes related to expense reporting by designing smart solutions that do the complex stuff; giving regular people more time to do their job, and less time reporting expenses. Giving financial people more time to focus on what matters, and less time on repetitive tasks. All in all, we save companies a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 50 passionate and different peoplefrom all around the world. Backed by some solid investors like Creandum, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future.
- Manage all aspects of the product development cycle, including product discovery, stakeholder communication, requirements, development, design iteration and release
- Work with engineering and design to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify business spending
- Partner with clients and prospects, as well as internal departments (Marketing, Customer Success and Sales)
- Process, review and interpret user research data to uncover new product insights and turn that into product adjustments and or, new features
- Ambitious, pragmatic, self-driven, strong communicator and a team player
- Experience preferably in a fast-growing B2B, SaaS-startup
- Passion for user-centered product design
- Relevant experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc) and PM tools
- An analytical mindset to monitor and improve the product
- Minimum 2 years experience as Product Manager
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
We offer you:
- A central role in a team on an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and an international working environment with weekly social activities
- An office space with a great view and a nice terrace in the central Copenhagen meatpacking district
- Market competitive total compensation package (including warrants)