Business Development Representative for Danish market
Based in Copenhagen, Pleo offers smart payment cards for employees enabling them to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping the companies in control of spending. We’re taking down expense reports!
We are on a mission to make business spending joyful and smooth for the entire team. With the help of breakthrough technology, Pleo reduces the administrative complexity, eliminates expense reports and simplifies bookkeeping.
Pleo is growing and we are looking for a few full-time employees to help us continue our newly established outbound sales team's succes. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will help us convert cold prospects into scolding hot leads for our Danish Account Managers! Through the latest software you will help us find and qualify potential prospects, help us develop relevant content to our soon-to-be-customers, and create intelligent outreach sequences (over phone). Our outbound team is just starting out, so this is an awesome opportunity to join us in our rapid growth, giving you the opportunity to shape the foundation of sales outreach in Pleo.
Working hours: 9-17
- Qualify potential leads (based on sales cycle, industry, company size, role in company, etc.)
- Help establish a smooth outreach process and create engaging conversations (over phone) to turn prospects into leads.
- A/B test the processes you create. Were you too pushy over the phone? Back to the drawing board.
- Book demos for our Account Managers
- Collect content feedback to Marketing, so we can adjust some of our Marketing efforts according to the feedback you get
- Native Danish speaker
- Hungry for sales. You love the hustle and you're not afraid to engage with prospects
- Creative about your own process! There's a lot of companies doing outreach and we want to be best in class.
- Entrepreneur by nature. You're independent, self-motivated, and love to get your hands dirty.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written. You're able to get a message across in just a few sentences.
- Experience with sales/outreach is a big plus.
Experience with the following is a big plus:
- SaaS products
- Start-up life / Culture
Awesome team and opportunities for personal development
Awesome office right next to the meatpacking district
Delicious lunch and friday bars!
For more insights into our culture at Pleo, please visit https://www.pleo.io/en/careers
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Keep it short and send it our way - the sooner the better!
For any questions, feel free to write to [email protected]