Software Engineer (Intern)
We are a small team of passionate engineers, looking for a partner. Someone who agrees with stuff like:
Do you want to throw your passion at a highly ambitious and international startup project? Do you want to be a key contributor in creating and launching a new and exciting fintech product?
Pleo is reinventing employee payments providing fully integrated credit card solutions accessible by any employee while allowing administrators to maintain full control. Our solutions bring together the components that modern businesses need to make company expenses efficient, controlled and fun. Based in Copenhagen, we offer smart payment cards for employees enabling you to buy the things you need for work.
Our culture is built on transparency and trust, everyone is expected to take leadership and have a get shit done attitude. We’re a small but growing team of 32 passionate and different people from all around the world.
- Work with the latest and coolest technologies, development tools across all platforms
- Take responsibility of designing and implementing the core of our system
- Handle all aspects of back-end development from coding to testing and deploying in production
- Self-taught or have a relevant educational background
- Proficient in written and spoken English, as English is our work language
- A creative team player with a great sense of humor
- Not afraid of new challenges
- How to google your way through a problem
- It helps if you know our technologies e.g Kotlin, Node.js, AWS, Docker
We offer you:
- An opportunity to join an early-stage yet highly ambitious fintech startup
- A job where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility and new challenges
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- An international, collaborative and playful work environment