Customer Success Advisor (for Danish or UK market)
In Pleo we are obsessed with our customers and their needs. All of our activities are organised to give our customers more than they expect. We have built a foundation of extreme customer loyalty and satisfaction exemplified with an unusual high NPS score and incredible customer engagement allowing us to constantly iterate the product and enhance the value we offer them.
We are scaling and are looking for very special people, who can help us onboard, support, nurture and grow our customers while contributing to our culture, where we put customers first and always push the bar higher for how we support, serve and deliver beyond their expectations.
Based in Copenhagen and London, Pleo offers smart payment cards for employees enabling them to buy the things they need for work, all while keeping the companies in control of spending. We’re taking down expense reports!
We are on a mission to make business spending joyful and smooth for the entire team. With the help of breakthrough technology, Pleo reduces the administrative complexity, eliminates expense reports and simplifies bookkeeping.
- Nurturing and growing accounts
- Being their trusted and knowledgable advisor within company spending, accounting and organisational empowerment.
- Testing and collecting product feedback from customers to inform the Product team
- Resolve customer concerns and manage expectations
- Customer support through chat, phone or virtual meetings
- Service-minded, service-minded and service-minded.
- Structured and organised.
- Possess a proactive growth mindset!
- Dedicated team player who is working independently and with a genuine eagerness to learn and help us make grow!
- Experience with customer success and customer support.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Extrovert and enjoy to be in front of customers
- Being able to understand and navigate in more complex areas and systems
- Familiar with CRM systems and helpdesk software (Zendesk, Intercom, etc)
- Tech-savvy with a solid product understanding
Experience with the following is a big plus:
- Accounting and accounting software
- Data analysis and reporting
- SaaS products
- Start-up life / Culture
You will join a unique team of young talented and international people.
Growing in a very high pace, we offer great opportunities for personal and professional development.
Awesome office overlooking the meatpacking district (we will soon move to an even greater office space ;-)
Delicious lunch and Friday bars!
Team camp 3-4 times a year.
For more insights into our culture at Pleo, please visit https://www.pleo.io/en/careers
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Keep it short and send it our way - the sooner the better!