Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC)
Do you want to throw your passion at a highly ambitious international startup? Do you want to be a key contributor in scaling one of the most exciting new European fintech companies?
Pleo is reinventing company spending by offering an out-of-the-box solution that offers smart payment cards for employees, enabling them to buy the things they need for work, while giving companies full control and visibility of all company spending.
Based in Copenhagen, our culture is built on transparency and trust, everyone is expected to take leadership and have a go-do attitude. We’re a small but fast growing team of 40+ passionate employees from all around the world.
We're looking Digital Marketing Specialist to join our small, but high-performing growth team. Your main responsibility will be to own and maintain all Pleo advertising efforts on pay-per-click online channels: Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords & Linkedin - growing the number of our customers and building brand awareness in target markets.
- Creating, managing and optimising campaigns on paid marketing channels: Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Google Adwords;
- Generating qualified leads for our account managers;
- Crafting, writing and a/b testing out different messaging and creatives for various user propositions;
- Analyzing, tracking and scaling our paid marketing budgets, while maintaining a positive ROI;
- Working closely with Marketing and Sales to understand our clients needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance and important KPI metrics.
- At least 2+ years experience within paid digital marketing (agency or startup experienced is preferred);
- Advance knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies (Facebook, Linkedin, Google Adwords, Twitter - with the main focus on Facebook & Google Adwords)
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns;
- Entrepreneurial mindset that fits our hard-working and dedicated team;
- Ability to drive and scale digital marketing budgets;
- Great analytical and communication skills in English (Danish is preferred but not required);
- An important role in a fast growing and highly ambitious fintech startup,
- A job where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility, new opportunities and challenges,
- A place to have fun, learn a lot and enhance your network at the same time,
- An international, collaborative and playful work environment,
- Perks include flexible work hours, company social events and catered lunch in the office.