Are you a curious software tester and loves to talk about risks? Do you want to put your high gear into at a highly ambitious and international startup project? And do you want to be a key contributor in creating and launching a new and exciting fintech product?
Pleo is reinventing employee payments providing fully integrated credit card solutions accessible by any employee while allowing administrators to maintain full control. Our solutions bring together the components that modern businesses need to make company expenses efficient, controlled and fun. Based in Copenhagen, we offer smart payment cards for employees enabling you to buy the things you need for work.
Our culture is built on transparency and trust, everyone is expected to take leadership and have a get shit done attitude. We’re a small but growing team of 32 passionate and different people from all around the world.
How you work
- You love to advocate for risk assessment.
- You showcase how testing is a performance and not a gatekeeper task.
- You like to spot details.
- You are self-driven to find the truth of our product.
- You are into enabling everyone to test with you.
- You constantly communicate clearly with your teams.
- You thrive in a fast pace workplace.
You have been
- Helping teams to test web and mobile apps in the past 2 years or more.
- Helping cross functional teams to make decisions together.
- Focusing your effort on high risks areas during your testing.
- Using tools to help you in your daily work.
- Enjoying having shifting priorities daily.
- Loving telling the testing stories.
We will help you in
- Having the runway to grow your skills and scale operations, both QA and Engineering practices.
- Having the chance to spot other interesting skills you may fancy and dive in.
- Getting to know a bunch of fun loving teams to enjoy work with.
- An opportunity to join an early-stage yet highly ambitious fintech startup
- A job where hard work is rewarded with lots of responsibility and new challenges
- The chance to work with some of the best colleagues and most creative minds in the industry
- The opportunity to have fun, learn and enhance your network at the same time
- An international, collaborative and playful work environment
- A competitive package where equity is a significant part of the compensation