Site Reliability Engineer
Pleo makes it easier for people to do their job. Previously, buying things for work was a pain – borrowing credit cards, paying out of your own pocket, transporting a fat wad of receipts to scan when you’re back at the office, or filling out seemingly endless expense forms. All in all you waste a lot of time not doing your job just so you can do you job.
We change that. Every employee is entrusted with their own company card. Whenever you make a purchase with that card, you get an instant push notification, snap a quick photo of the receipt – and your expense report is done. All in all, we save companies and the people that work for them a lot of time and money. They’re pretty happy about that.
A startup located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re a small but growing team of 50 passionate and different people from all around the world. Backed by some solid investors like Creandum, we’ve got ambitious plans for the future.
- Microservices (we call them Moons) running on AWS
- Majority of them runs on Kubernetes
- Our stack consists of Kotlin, Node.js and Java but we also speak other languages.
- Nothing is configured manually, everything goes through Terraform and is reviewed on Github
- Deploys are automated and happen daily when pull requests are merged.
- Security is taken very seriously. We prove that by maintaining our PCI compliance.
- You have good understanding of Linux internals and networking.
- You have no trouble navigating AWS API and can name a couple of their services by heart.
- You have a working knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- Bash experience is a plus ;)
- Kubernetes experience is a huge plus
- You're aware that sloppiness leads to downtime so you test and monitor your solutions.
- You notice when you're repeatedly fixing the same issue and invest time to automate it.
- Help us scale, monitor and optimize our modern infrastructure
- Have the ability to use the latest technology while assuring top notch security. Quite a challenging combination.
- Help us maintain 100% uptime by participating in pagerduty rotation
- Help developers diagnose production issues
- Suggest and debate ideas with a group of smart engineers who don't care about ego. If your idea is good, we'll implement it.
We offer you:
- Attractive office in central Copenhagen, Denmark OR your comfortable chair at home
- Yes, we do offer remote work for experienced people
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with people from all over the globe
- Startup culture that allows a lot of personal growth